A Monument to our History
Masjid Bilal of Cleveland
With Allah’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
Holy Al-Qur’an, Surat Al-Hadid, Ayat 7
“Believe in Allah and His messenger, and spend (in charity) out of the (substance) whereof He has made you heirs. For, those of you who believe and spend (in charity),- for them is a great Reward.”
Saying of the Prophet (PBUH)
“I became sick during the year of the Conquest, and was at death’s door. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came to visit me and I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), I have a great deal of wealth and no one will inherit from me apart from my daughter. Can I give two thirds of my wealth in charity?’ He said: ‘No.’ I said: ‘Then half?’ He said: ‘No.’ I said: ‘One third?’ He said: One third and one third is a lot. If you leave your heirs rich that is better than leaving them destitute and begging from people.” Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 22, Hadith 2708
- Please turn off cell phones, pagers, and cameras when entering the Musala (prayer area) of Masjid Bilal.
- There are no weapons allowed in Masjid Bilal or on Masjid Bilal property without prior approval. There is no smoking permitted on any part of the Masjid
- Please make Dua prayers for the Sick and Elderly who are unable to attend our services.
- Various publications are for sale at the Secretary’s office. We also have publications from Imam W. D. Mohammed and other distinguished Imams.
Announcement from Masjid Bilal of Cleveland Secretary's Office
Saturday, February 15, 2020, Salaam Clinic will have the first of its monthly health seminars here at Masjid Bilal of Cleveland. Please call Sister Mecca East at 216-505-9800 for more information.
Saturday, March 7, 2020, BBLOTT (Building Business Leaders Of Tomorrow Today) sponsors a Business Symposium run by its President, Mr. Vernon Tyus. Mr. The Symposium located in the lower level of Masjid Bilal of Cleveland. Tyus says, “Come take advantage of the gateway to opportunities in our first annual Business Symposium.”
1. Learn from business professionals who teach basic principles on how to start and run your own business.
2. Listen to successful entrepreneurs who speak on how to avoid pitfalls while running a business.
3. Talk to advisors on creating the proper business structure.
4. Network with others and learn to collaborate with other businesses in your community to create what we call the velocity of wealth.
Salaam Clinic Midtown
Salaam Clinic is proud to serve the Cleveland community in providing up to date healthcare for the uninsured and underserved population free of charge.
Call to schedule an appointment. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 216.505.9800
Hours: Salaam Clinic – Midtown has appointment spaces every Sunday from 1 – 5 pm.